Complaint Review: hdprojectorworld.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: downwithscum — philadlphia Pennsylvania
hdprojectorworld.com
11121 Horseshoe Way # 133 RICHMOND V7A 5G7 C, British Columbia United States of America

hdprojectorworld.com hd projector world scum rip off broken scam constant lies crap RICHMOND V7A 5G7 C, British Columbia

*Author of original report: problem solved

HDprojectorworld.com is a complete scam with the most unprofessional workers i have ever dealt with. I bought my projector solely for the Superbowl. I was having people over and they promised and advertised i would receive it in time for the game.

I did not! I understand sometimes the mail gets messed up but this was not a few days but weeks. I finally received the projector.  The picture was so bad and it formed a huge burn spot only after 20 hours of use. Fine ...maybe it was a bad projector i gave them the benefit of the doubt again and called them.

They said they couldn't refund me money to send it in and they will fix it and send it back withing 3 weeks.  Here I am 6 months later and I still have not received it! I just called them and they said it was my fault i haven't gotten it back because I did not " call them and tell them that they have my package". [continued below]....
.....

He told me that "the point of a shipping number is for the customer to call the company and tell them they have it and should start to fix it. In what world do they live in?

After listening to him talk down to me and raise his voice and do nothing to help me and only make things worse im am here writing the truth about this company. He told me that he cant help me because i have had the projector for over a year.. a month late on delivery and 6 months for repairs. I had it for just about 5 of that year and they wont help me at all.

I have never heard of owning something that they have it longer then the customer does.

Don't ever buy from this company unless you are OK with getting screwed over and loosing money. They are incredible rude and its unfortunate that companies think they can treat customers the way they do.

Stay far away from this company. Crappy products and Crappy employees!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hdprojectorworldcom/RICHMOND-V7A-5G7-C-British-Columbia-V7A-5G7-C/hdprojectorworldcom-hd-projector-world-scum-rip-off-broken-scam-constant-lies-crap-RICHMO-1040433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hdprojectorworld.com

problem solved

AUTHOR: downwithscum - ()

The owner of the company personally called me and apologized for my inconvenience.he was very nice sincere and very apologetic.   He even took the time out of his day on a Saturday to call me.    I am very pleased with how this issue was dealt with.