Complaint Review: HDProjectorworld.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jerrold G. - — Chicago Illinois
HDProjectorworld.com
HDProjectorWorld.com 11121 Horseshoe Way, # 133 RICHMOND, British Columbia Canada

HDProjectorworld.com Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. Good Understanding to Consumer Feelings RICHMOND BC Canada

Normally I research a new company I intend to do business with however I did not do so in this case.  I purchased a projector and a screen after getting advice from a sale representative from the company.  I found the company representative to be informative and respectful to my needs.  The sales transaction went very smooth.

The next morning after the order was placed I decided to look and see it there were any complaints about the company.  To my surprise, there were several complaints that popped upped immediately that were reported recently on the website RipoffReport.com.

Most of the complaints had to do with projector performance, repair and returns.  I decided that I did not want to be involved with a company with these kinds of complaints so I called the company and asked them to cancel my order.  I was asked why and I stated it was because of the negative feedback I found on the Internet about their company.  The agent I was speaking with verified my information and immediately canceled my order.  Within a short time I also received an email conformation of the order cancelation all without any type of hassle.

If this is an indication of things changing at the company for the good, then I hope they continue to follow through and rebuild their reputation to a positive view.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HDProjectorworldcom/RICHMOND-British-Columbia-V7A-5G7/HDProjectorworldcom-Oxygenergy-Electronics-Inc-Good-Understanding-to-Consumer-Feelings-1090385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HDProjectorworld.com