Complaint Review: he Raley Law Firm

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: JonnyD — beverly hills California United States of America
he Raley Law Firm
Fort worth, Texas United States of America

he Raley Law Firm Gage Raley, Raley and Raley, Raley LAw Group, Raley Law Firm, Rachael Raley- Fischer, Rachel Fischer-Raley, Raley, John Raley, Raley Law goup, Raley RIPPED OFF BY ATTORNEYS! or rather- "SUPPOSED ATTORNEYS" Fort worth, Texas

I hired the Raley Law frm to do a crimianl record expunction for me for $1000.00.  I dealt with a Rachel "Fischer- Raley" or Raley-Fischer".- whatever.  Anyway, shes the fat, inbred cowpoke dayghter in law of the attorney that runs the firm.  Her coward hsband, GAGE RALEY, is not even an attorney.  Yet- his name is on the firm- weird right?

So I hired them to do the paperwork.  After 6 months of no response from the Raley law firm, my expunction was denied. The Raley law firm, Rachael Raley Fischer, filled out improper paperwork for me, they dd not know the proper legal process for the expunction and this caused my case to be tossed out of the curt system. Now I have lost my chance to ver get it removed from my record.

This CROOK is PRACTICING LAW WITHOUT A LICENSE!  They need to be shut down PERMANENTLY. This fat pig "Rachael Raley-Fischer" and her bald impotent husband, "GAGE" Raley, advertise all the time on local Craigslist networks and other free websites. When they stole my money- they really screwed up. I am VICIOUSLY FIGHTING them for my REFUND. Stay tuned, I will update this report as I know more.

I will get a refund from these frauds! Raley alw, raley law group, raley law firm, gage raley,rachael raley-fischer, rachel fischer-raley, john raley, raley ad raley, www.raleyandraley.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/he-Raley-Law-Firm/Fort-worth-Texas-/he-Raley-Law-Firm-Gage-Raley-Raley-and-Raley-Raley-LAw-Group-Raley-Law-Firm-Rachael-Ra-831424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on he Raley Law Firm