Complaint Review: HeadBobble.com

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ray — Twentynine Palms California United States of America
HeadBobble.com
270 Redwood Shores Pkwy #78 Redwood City, California United States of America

HeadBobble.com Beware of HeadBobble.Com : Bad Customer Service , No Refunds, Fraudulant Policies Redwood City, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refunded to customer

On feb 4 2012,  I placed and paid for an expedited order(#32606) to BobbleHead.com for a bobblehead to be made and shipped within 3 weeks. I sent various pictures that were deemed acceptable to start this order by a woman named May from Bobblehead.com.

Approximately 2 weeks later I recieved a proof of my order that I was unsatisfied with. A day later, I recieved another revised proof that looked exactly the same as the first. I politely explained to the owner, Ken, that I did not want to proceed with this order as it would be too late to give as a gift later that week. He stated that per their policy, and becuase I submitted unsatisfactory pictures, I did not rate a refund and that is why the finished product was not good.  At no time when I submitted my pictures, were they deeemed not usable to proceed with the order. My pictures were exactly the same quality for the pics shown on their policy. [continued below]....
.....

I believ this owner is fraudulantly posting a policy that benefits his company to use as a loophole for unsatisfied customers. He blames his poor work on my pics and was very rude during this whole ordeal. I have yet to recive any product to date.

Poor customer service what what you will recieve from this company and advise all to go elsewhere if youre looking for this type of product

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HeadBobblecom/Redwood-City-California-94065/HeadBobblecom-Beware-of-HeadBobbleCom-Bad-Customer-Service-No-Refunds-Fraudulant-P-845300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HeadBobble.com