Complaint Review: Heald College - Hayward Campus

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Spencer4444 — Oakland California United States of America
Heald College - Hayward Campus
25500 Industrial Blvd Hayward, California United States of America

Heald College - Hayward Campus Just want your money! Don't go! Hayward, California

I heard about Heald College on of my results for an electrician school in the search engine and I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.  I later on got a call from a seemingly nice gentleman named JT and so me and my aunt scheduled a meeting with him and we went there.  It wasn't until then that JT told me that there weren't any electrician programs for me but offered Network Security as an alternative.

That should have been the cue to leave but he seemed to be really nice about it and thought he had more to offer and signed a bunch of papers.  Big mistake.  Now I got a call from him today and he seemed persistent about trying to make me join Heald and even when I said I would like to cancel he kept trying to redirect the subject to why I should join and that I should bring my mom in and stuff (probably to trick her to sign the financial aid papers to me off with my financial aid money).

What's worse is that according to JT if I want to cancel my admissions to Heald that I'd have to go back to the Hayward campus to do so.  My father, relatives, and even people online have had problems with Heald and that they are in fact just after your money.  If there's anyone out there who's had to deal with them before and want to help please let me know.  Thank You in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heald-College-Hayward-Campus/Hayward-California-94545/Heald-College-Hayward-Campus-Just-want-your-money-Dont-go-Hayward-California-1027317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heald College - Hayward Campus