Complaint Review: HEALD COLLEGE

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: charma — stockton California United States of America
1605 E March Lane Stockton, California United States of America

HEALD COLLEGE He was very unprofessional, showed favortism, and out right rude Stockton, California

My first impression of Heald College was not a bad one.  It wasnt untill my 2nd semester did I realize just how bad it really was.   In more ways than one.  I am in my early 40's.  I do not wear skin tight clothes. Or short dresses.  This one Male teacher felt the need to tell me that my clothes were not tight enough.  (Mr. Daniels).  Or not femine enough.  So my choices were to wear a tie (the Nerve) or to go home.  Just for the sake of argument, I would ask other teachers how I looked, and they all replied 'you look very nice'.  so what do i do?  I have no tie,  Mr. Daniels told me to go to student services to get a tie before i could come back to class.  with no choice, I went to student services and ask for a tie.  Only for them to ask me why? when I told them, they were in disbelief.  Now I'm on the verge of tears, so I decide to go home.  This went on and on.  I told my Program Administrator,  but nothing changed.  This treatment was really taking a toll on me, I just couldnt take it any more. Oh and by the way Mr. Daniels just so happen to flunk me in every one of his classes.  Guys would were tennis shoes; nothing.  A girl would were a TIGHT t-shirt; nothing would be said.  If i dare even wore something that resembled a t-shirt I would get thrown out.
I am 5'1,  about 130 lbs,  A Veteren of the Armed Forces.  And just for the record...I will take a
PolyGraph any day any time.  And just in case it comes up...YES I do have witnesses.  No this isnt over.  Its just the begining.   And of course it didnt stop there...........
 The financial aid office is a joke.  I would get letters from the Dept. of Education, and at the time, the bank that carried my loan stateing that X amount of money was deposited into my account.
When I Finally got to talk to somebody, they would say some obviously pre-determined speach like; Its at the Corporate Office, or (the big one): "thru no fault of your own your money is being held up, but as soon as we can... Maybe 6 months later I would get it.  I can go on and on.  I will say in closing that there was one teacher who really help me keep it together as much as possible
I owe her alot.  she might never know just how much she helped me.  If it wasnt for her, I KNOW things would of turned out very different.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HEALD-COLLEGE/Stockton-California-/HEALD-COLLEGE-He-was-very-unprofessional-showed-favortism-and-out-right-rude-Stockton-756829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HEALD COLLEGE