Complaint Review: health center

• Reported By: rosemarie — hollister California
health center
1500 tropicana-ste.112 Las Vegas,NV, California USA

health center Rude, yelling, said I was negative. Las Vegas,NV California

I received a call about this reguvi-cell and the woman made it sound so good, I had been having problems with my weight and decided to try it. she stressed to me that I could get a full refund if it did'nt work for me.  as soon as I recieved the product the letter said no refunds.  when I called and spoke to Haley she was angry, rude and yelling.  I could barely get a word in.  she then hung up on me. she called right back and I said why would you hang up on me?  she said I did'nt hang up on you, you hung up on me.(wow) the worst customer service ever this woman is evil and should not be in this line of work. someone need to do something about this terrible company and their employee's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/health-center/Las-VegasNV-California-89119/health-center-Rude-yelling-said-I-was-negative-Las-VegasNV-California-1058597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on health center