Complaint Review: Health Connect-

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Shirley — Knoxville Tennessee
Health Connect-
7211E Southern St. Mesa AZ, Arizona USA

Health Connect- Superior Distributing/AZC 4350 W ChandlerBlvd#10 Chandler,Arizona 85226 The people were so spiteful and rude. They said I didn't call in time and I did but they had already sent the order and I used the first bottle and it is not anything like that was advertised. They would not even take time to listen to me and hung up the phone on me. Mesa  and Chandler . Arizona

I have used the product for 16 days  and have seen no results as was advertized. I feel like I may be taking something that would be harmful to me. I only wanted to try the product but had decided not to take the rest of but they had sent it out before I was my trial time was over but they charged my credit card 2days before I called which was not as they had purposed to me. They were very rude  and would not listen to me trying to explain. I cannot afford to pay this much even if it worked. I am on a very low budget as  I am on Social Security . It made me never  to trust any company again. I really  need my money returned because I have all of this product and can not even use it . It is so unfair!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Connect-/Mesa-AZ-Arizona-85209/Health-Connect-Superior-DistributingAZC-4350-W-ChandlerBlvd10-ChandlerArizona-85226-T-1081381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Connect-