Complaint Review: health markets/insphere insurance

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: marechair — san diego California
health markets/insphere insurance
Nationwide USA

health markets/insphere insurance agent Lizzie Hutton agent signed me up for supplements in never agreed to or signed she signed my name san diego Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Client was VERY happy with her new, less expensive healthi nsurance plan.

i asked to be signed up for covered calif and a dental supplement only    i subsequently called surebridge to get a policy number for the dental that the agent would not do and discovered i had been signed up for accident and hospitilization that i never agreed to and have been being charged 255.35 a month.  Lizzie signed my name and i never saw anything i was being signed up for

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/health-marketsinsphere-insurance/nationwide/health-marketsinsphere-insurance-agent-Lizzie-Hutton-agent-signed-me-up-for-supplements-1158061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on health markets/insphere insurance

Client was VERY happy with her new, less expensive healthi nsurance plan.

AUTHOR: LHutton - ()

I am proud that I have been in the health and life insurance business for 9 years helping idivuduals, families and small businesses find a good insurance plan that meets their needs and budget.   I have many years of very happy, grateful and satisfied clients.

The client who wrote in was initially absolutely thrilled that I was saving her family hundreds of dollars on a robust health insurance plan that also filled in the gaps that a plan can leave open (deductibles, co-insurance, co-pays), as well as put money in her pocket in times of a catastrophic illness or accident. I explained the plan in great depth to her and she signed all the paperwork.  She was happy with both the price and the protection.

Later on, this client would call me  several times from her doctor's office and she needed constant explanations of how insurance works. I always took the time to patiently explain things to her over and again.  I also took time to speak to the administrative staff when she had trouble with her previous plan or needed someone to help her undertand things.

I would imagine this individual is difficult to work with in any situation.  I did my very,professional best as always and have thousands of clients who are very pleased with not only their coverage, but with their relationship with me and the customer care that I provide for years after the sale.

This client was rude and very moody with me.  I wish her well and would caution anyone who has dealings with her.