Complaint Review: health resource

• Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: jay r. murph — SHREVEPORT Louisiana United States of America
health resource
41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Internet, Maine United States of America

health resource Glucosulin On a telephone conversation with tele-sales rep. I was told the only cost to me for the product would be $11.80 S&H fee; Now told owe $49.80 per 2 bottles of the product. Internet, Maine

This is to alert the public of a growing health issue RIPOFF that concerns HEALTH RESOURCE - Glucosulin products who use telephone salespersons to deceive and mislead potential customers! I saw the product on television and called the 1-800 number, then was told that two bottles of the product GLUCOSULIN would cost me only  $11.80 for shipping and handling which could be paid by credit card.  Next, the product arrived and I was informed on the written material accompanying the shipment that I would owe $49.80 Per 2 - bottles if I agreed to accept the product and use it for the trial offer!  Now after calling the tele-salesperson two weeks after my trial offer started I am told that I will owe the charges regardless of my desire to end my trial time offer, and refuse any automatic charges to my credit card for the 2 bottles or future purchases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/health-resource/Internet-Maine-04240/health-resource-Glucosulin-On-a-telephone-conversation-with-tele-sales-rep-I-was-told-the-824906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on health resource