Complaint Review: health resources (glucosulin)

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Farmington Hills Michigan United States of America
health resources (glucosulin)
650 n. rose dr. #136 placentia, California United States of America

health resources ,glucosulin, stole my money delivered no merchadise placentia, California

on sept. 10 2011 I saw commercial on television about this product glucosulin stating all the healthy thing it will do help weight loss which I didnt neet but it suppose to help with blood sugar. I called the number gave them my name address charge card number they was suppose to build (i think $6.95) cancell at any time. on sept. 13 2011 I call to cancel order my dr. didnt think it would help and might do more harm since I also had heart sugery. the peoplesay they didnt have any order in my name so there was no need to cancel asked me for name address and which card I used I gave them the card number to check under it they couldnt find it. but today nov.7 2011. my card was billed for $99.96. I didnt recieve any merchadise to return. I stated this to the company say they cant refund. who bill you 2mos. later which let you know dont give out any information their verification could cost you money and you will recieve nothing for it except anger. and lost of funds. dont trust these people never verify any information because the thieves will rip you off and give you nothing but anger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/health-resources-glucosulin/placentia-California-92870/health-resources-glucosulin-stole-my-money-delivered-no-merchadise-placentia-Californi-795849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on health resources (glucosulin)