Complaint Review: Health Sciences Institute

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Scio Oregon U.S.A.
Health Sciences Institute
819 N Charles St Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Health Sciences Institute HSI sells worthless books Baltimore, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: I am very happy with my membership

*Consumer Comment: Health Services Institute is a legitimate company

*UPDATE Employee: From HSI

*Consumer Comment: Is HSI really disreputable?

I can't remember what I paid for the book "Today's Greatest Alternative Medicines" but basically it's worthless. What I actually did was pay them to send me more ads for more books. I would advise anyone not to buy anything from them. They use scare tactics about cancer, diabetes among other things to get you to buy their book and then it's got really no information other than a long story about some person who was saved by their incredible cure. You will not find the cure in the book, you have to buy another book, then another book...and in the meantime they send you tons of junk mail to buy their snake oil. Steer clear of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Sciences-Institute/Baltimore-Maryland-21201/Health-Sciences-Institute-HSI-sells-worthless-books-Baltimore-Maryland-807876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Sciences Institute

I am very happy with my membership

AUTHOR: Ralph - (USA)

I have been a member of HSI for five years. Last year I upgraded to lifetime membership. HSI reports every month on the latest findings in the alternative medicine world. Every month they issue a news letter about the latest natural supplements available for ailments or diseases many of us suffer from. They give information from the doctors or nutritionists and the studies done about the supplements. Then they give you information on where you can buy the product. I have purchased many of the products and am very satisfied with the results. I have never known them to promise anything that they didn't deliver. I often copy articles from the website to my family and friends. I have referred many of my friends to their website. As you can tell I am a very satisfied customer.

Health Services Institute is a legitimate company

AUTHOR: Thomas - ()

I have been a customer of HSI for almost a year now and have been very pleased with the information and books Ihave gotten fro them.

One  of the books has featured useful informatio on non-invasive treatments for cancer, heart disease. and diabetes.  I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran, and I am going to have to find an anecdotal treatment for the above when Obama goes postal

The books and information are resarched and comprehensive and when my subscription expires, I will gladly re-subscribe.

From HSI

AUTHOR: Mason - ()

Hello! My name is Mason I am a representative from Health Sciences Institute.  I am sorry you were unsatisfied with our publication.  "Today's Greatest Alternative Medicines" was your welcome package for your Health Sciences Institute paid membership. It was completely free for signing up to be a Health Sciences Institute Member. We also offer a money-back guarantee and the ability to cancel your membership at any time for any reason throughout the length of your membership. We also have had a lot of positive feedback from our valued members and appreciate any feedback that will help us improve our service. If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to give me a call at 443-353-4030. I am in the office 9am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday EST. Thank you.

Is HSI really disreputable?

AUTHOR: Michelle Rabin - (United States of America)

I've been seraching for some professional concerns about this organization and have found none. Not sure where you're getting your information from. They appear to be a legitimate organization that is respected in the alternative community. A few angry consumers don't really impress me very much. Thanks for encouraging me to check them out. They appear to be the real deal.