Complaint Review: Health Web Shopping

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Bobbie S — Atwater Ohio
Health Web Shopping
300 Scarlet Blvd, Oldsmar, FL 34677 Oldsmar, Florida USA

Health Web Shopping (No full refund for their 60-day return policy) Oldsmar Florida

*Author of original report: My mistake by BobbieS

I ordered 4 bottles (buy 3, get 1 free) with the offer of a 60-day money-back trial of FlexoPlex.  Each bottle contains enough pills for 30 days.  In order to try them for 60 days, I had to open 2 bottles.

Here is the reply I received from Cherry H, Customer Service, upon my request for a return & refund:

"As you know we offer a 60 day return policy on all of the nutritional products that we sell.  To reiterate our Money Back Guarantee policy. You will receive a 100% full refund of the purchase price of the product(s) that you ordered, you will be responsible for all original and return shipping costs. Please note that our return policy allows for a maximum of 1 (one) opened bottle of product to be accepted as a return, we will not accept more than one opened product of the same product to be refunded."

"If product is open, you must return the unused portion in order to get your refund. If your order was part of a multiple unit order (of the same product) all other remaining bottles being returned must be sealed and un-tampered. If those units are opened than you will not be refunded for them. If those units have remained sealed and un-tampered you will also receive a 100% full refund of the purchase price on them as well."

They contradict themselves in sentences 2 and 3.  First they say I will receive a 100% refund.  Then they say their policy only allows for ONE opened bottle.

Since I am only allowed to return ONE opened bottle of product (and I had to open 2 bottles for the 60-day trial), I will be "out" the money for one of the opened bottles.  Therefore, their claim that I will receive 100% full refund of the purchase price is a lie!  I also will be out the original shipping, plus the return shipping (which must include tracking and insurance).

What a fraudulent ripoff!  Do Not Purchase Anything from these people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Web-Shopping/Oldsmar-Florida-34677/Health-Web-Shopping-No-full-refund-for-their-60-day-return-policy-Oldsmar-Florida-1067174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Web Shopping

My mistake by BobbieS

AUTHOR: Bobbie S - ()

I could not find any way to delete this Report.  I was incorrect, after thinking it over, duh! I will be getting a full refund for the product I paid for, since I only paid for 3 bottles and am returning 2 full bottles plus 1 used bottle.  I will be getting a refund for the 3 bottles.  BobbieS