Complaint Review: healthcare service group inc

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: CeW — nashville Tennessee United States of America
healthcare service group inc
306 due west ave madison, Tennessee United States of America

healthcare service group inc new account manager cut hours , disrespected me because of my sexuality madison, Tennessee

i have been working for healthcare service group inc for about 3 months and this was my first job. before we went under new management, i was usually getting 65-70 hours every 2 weeks ( have check stubs to prove it) and it was nice. once we got a new account manager, he began to get to know people and he found out about who i was and one day i wanted to be nice and introduce myself to him and he was being very rebellious twards me like he did not want to be bothered.

i overheard him on the phone one day and he said that we have a faggot working for us and i am waiting on him to screw up so i can fire him and the only one who is homosexual is me. before then i was the only worker there who did housekeeping, laundry, and floor tech and got it done correctly and on time. the reason why i decided to quit because he changed the schedule everyday  and he was trying to make me work only one day a week and i cant afford to have 2 days on my paycheck.

and how degrading he was saying i was to work for this company and really offended me. once i was told that i will go to hell and when he see me walking to the bus stop, he would run me ove with his black avalanch truck and spit in my face once im dead. i did not want to reatlliate to him because i would go to jail but i just let it go. i did not tell anyone about the situation because i did not know how to handle it and once it tore me apart i told a friend and she told me about this website

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/healthcare-service-group-inc/madison-Tennessee-372115/healthcare-service-group-inc-new-account-manager-cut-hours-disrespected-me-because-of-my-961381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on healthcare service group inc