Complaint Review: healthmax

• Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: B — Canton Texas United States of America
healthmax
446 N. Wells St. Ste 382 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

healthmax Colo Blast Colon Cleanse Nutra ; Millenium Network Inc.; Health Max; Colon Cleanse, Max Diet They charge your credit card and keep making up new names to get around the block. Chicago , Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Having Same Problem

*Consumer Comment: Solutions?

*Consumer Comment: I am going through the same thing... any suggestions?

*Consumer Comment: "THE SYSTEM'S GONNA BLOW POEM".......

This company was associated with an Acai Berry weight loss.  It was called Colon Cleanse.  They give you a 90 day supply as a supplement with a phone number to cancel.  There is no one available at that number.  I stayed on hold 30-45 minutes at a time and never could speak to anyone.  I finally got an email address to try to cancel and blocked them from my credit card.  Then they made up another name "healthmax" and did it again 90 days later with a product called Colon Cleanse Nutra.  Now I am having to go through the same thing.  After 48 minutes on hold my credit card company finally got a real person on the phone and she hung up on us when questioned about their name.  This is fraud at its best.  Do not get suckered into this like I did.  I am afraid this is going to be ongoing as they change their name and attempt to charge my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/healthmax/Chicago-Illinois-60654/healthmax-Colo-Blast-Colon-Cleanse-Nutra-Millenium-Network-Inc-Health-Max-Colon-Cl-692986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on healthmax

Having Same Problem

AUTHOR: Muse - (United States of America)

I too had signed up for the trial but cancelled two weeks later over the phone after spending over an hour on hold and now 5 months later I am suddenly being charged again by HealthMax.  When I called today to make a second cancellation I was told they would not refund my money because the product has been sent out already.  I told them I would refuse the shipment and was then told that the money was non-refundable?!?!?!  I feel I may need to get a lawyer if they continue to charge my account after this.  This company is truly despicable in their practices.

Solutions?

AUTHOR: GM - (Canada)

I too have become a victum of these crooks.  We all need to contact the Chicago Police and put in a complaint of fraud.  No where did I EVER give "Healthmax" permission to bill by credit card!!

2 calls to them, twice they told me they are sending me a confirmation email within 24 hours....5 days later, still no confirmation email! This is fraud people!!!  Lets get the police involved and hopefully shut this crap down!!

I am going through the same thing... any suggestions?

AUTHOR: JessicaS - (United States of America)

I am so sorry to hear that I am not the only one going through this.  I also ordered the "free trial" back in November.  I cancelled before the 10 days, and well before I ever even received the product.  It took me approximately 50 different calls to their listed phone number before I finally got through.  The number I finally found was NOT easy to find anywhere, and continued to ring busy.  I received an e-mail with instructions on how to cancel, which I complied with, and received confirmation.  It is now February and I have a new charge from them "Health Max" in various amounts equaling almost $100.  Once again I cannot get through to anyone and I have no idea how to cancel AGAIN.  Do you have any suggestions?  What did you do?  I am so outraged that there are companies out there like this.  This is absolutely horrible!  Thanks for your post, and feedback.

"THE SYSTEM'S GONNA BLOW POEM".......

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 581744 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #2' at Ripoff Report #581744.