milk

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Richard — Braceville Illinois
Healthy Choice Garcinia Cambogia
60 Belamose Avenue Rocky Hill, Connecticut USA

Healthy Choice Garcinia Cambogia Diet Ripoff Overcharged False Advertising Rocky Hill Connecticut

This company is a true sham.

I went in expecting to pay for ONE bottle for five dollars. What I received was FOUR bottles at $153 dollars total.

I did not agree to ordering this, I agreed to a promotional deal for a sample. I will be taking measures to ensure I get my money back, as this horrible company put me in debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Choice-Garcinia-Cambogia/Rocky-Hill-Connecticut-06067/Healthy-Choice-Garcinia-Cambogia-Diet-Ripoff-Overcharged-False-Advertising-Rocky-Hill-Con-1112781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Choice Garcinia Cambogia