Complaint Review: Healthy Choice Garcinia

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Samantha — Albany New York
Healthy Choice Garcinia
60 Belamose Ave Rocky Hill, Connecticut USA

Healthy Choice Garcinia support@healthychoicegarcinia.com charged my credit card for $148 without my authorization. I authorized $4.95 charge for free sample. Rocky Hill Connecticut

I ordered a sample of Garcinia Cambogia for only a shipping charge of $4.95 which they charged my credit card.  A few days later they sent me 4 bottles for which they charged me under a different vendor name, $148.00 which was not authorized.  I never got a "free" sample" for the $4.95 shipping charge and I got 4 bottles and a chanrge of $148.00 for which I did  not authorize.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Choice-Garcinia/Rocky-Hill-Connecticut-06067-3773/Healthy-Choice-Garcinia-supporthealthychoicegarciniacom-charged-my-credit-card-for-148-1128003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Choice Garcinia