Complaint Review: healthy online services

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: clockman — huntington Massachusetts United States of America
healthy online services
7904 E. Chaparral Rd., # A110-146, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, AZ, Arizona United States of America

healthy online services colon cleanse 3000 CHARGE ME 89. AND I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THEM Scottsdale, Arizona

Healthy online services charges me 89. when i have never ordered anything from them. They took money from my debit card. Bank says I need a new debit card if I erase the charge and that takes two weeks. I use this card all day everyday and cant be without it. I call them and out of service. I see many many people now with the same complaint. Why doesnt att general do anything about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/healthy-online-services/Scottsdale-AZ-Arizona-85250/healthy-online-services-colon-cleanse-3000-CHARGE-ME-89-AND-I-NEVER-ORDERED-ANYTHING-FROM-802974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on healthy online services