Complaint Review: Hearst Maghazines

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kristin — Cambridge Iowa
Hearst Maghazines
P.O. Box 6093 Harlan , Iowa USA

Hearst Maghazines Invoicing Bureau Disseptive invoice that looks like a bill with PAST DUE on it for renewal of magazine Harlan Iowa

I got my mother a magazine subscription for Christmas one year. Since then I have recieved what looks like a bill saying I need to renew the subscription. They have continued to send this "bill" for 2 years. It now comes with a big "PAST DUE INVOICE" at the top. It even has an "Account balance" line and a "Minimum Due" line. It says  "Urgent Notice" and "Payment Overdue". It also says, "We need to hear from you now"

Of course there is no contact number to tell them to stop sending me harrassing fake statments, just a website to go to to renew my subscription. The "Food Network" magazine is a great magazine and should not associate itself with this distribution company because I will NEVER renew! I am sure many have been fooled by this letter and have been bullied into paying which sickens me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearst-Maghazines/Harlan-Iowa-51593-1593/Hearst-Maghazines-Invoicing-Bureau-Disseptive-invoice-that-looks-like-a-bill-with-PAST-DU-1101145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearst Maghazines