Complaint Review: heart check America

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry — Channahon Illinois United States of America
heart check America
2010 s. arlington heights rd. suite 104 Arlington heights, Illinois United States of America

heart check America Health screening plus I was sold a lifetime plan for health screenings, now they shut their doors & I was ripped off! Arlington heights Illinois

I bought a health screening package from Heart Check America. I got a whole body scan and my results. I was supposed to receive scans every year & whole body scans every other year for many years to come, plus I was told I could share my appointments with family members I was concerned for, thus making it a family plan.
I was ripped off. Heart Check America sent me a letter in June 2011 stating that Health Screening Plus "has been assigned the service of your contract" and would "continue to service your contract to its terms of your agreement with Heart Check America".
Since then I have tried contacting Health screening Plus. Their phone is disconnected, they do not have an office in Tinley Park or in Arlington Heights, IL. Their website is gone too.
They preyed on my desire to be healthy and help my family be healthy. I hope their will be a class action suit, I could really use that money they stole from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/heart-check-America/Arlington-heights-Illinois-60005/heart-check-America-Health-screening-plus-I-was-sold-a-lifetime-plan-for-health-screening-952303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on heart check America