Complaint Review: heart scan of america

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2010

• Reported By: Donald — huntington beach California U.S.A.
heart scan of america
4050 barranca pkwy suit 170 irvine, California United States of America

heart scan of america This company does not promise what they say. My wife and I got a free scan 2 weeks ago and they can't find record and are very uncooperative. They try and get money out of you before you leave.I notic irvine, California

My wife and I we're contacted for free heart scan by heart scan of america. It seems they don't want to give you results unless you pay for scan. My wife has contacted them numerous times and they keep giving us the run around. We still have not gotten results now more than 2 weeks. We we're told we would have results in 7-10 days and by e-mail. Now , they say their e-mail system doesn't work. They promised to send out report a week ago and did not. My wife called today and they can't find our records at all. I will never sign up for anything free again. It's too bad because they act like professionals , but are just con artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/heart-scan-of-america/irvine-California-92604/heart-scan-of-america-This-company-does-not-promise-what-they-say-My-wife-and-I-got-a-fr-658534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on heart scan of america