Complaint Review: hearth

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: wayne — dallas Georgia United States of America
hearth
1755 n butterfield rd libertyville, Illinois United States of America

hearth nuwave liars, crooks, cowards, cons, and other things I can't write on this site libertyville, Illinois

Using lies to sell this product hearthware[newave]cons people telling them if they buy one pic and cookware they'd get another pic and cookware as a free bonus. I was one of the fools that fell for this BS.I ordered this crap and ended up paying $239.84 this was for the product and S&H.The S&H was $139.84.When I got the junk I got two pic,one don't work and I got only one set of cook ware.I've tried to talk to these people sence 8/19/12 but only get a recording I leave my phone number,name and all the information they ask for but never get a reply. I ask you would an honest companty do this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hearth/libertyville-Illinois-60048/hearth-nuwave-liars-crooks-cowards-cons-and-other-things-I-cant-write-on-this-site-li-945831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hearth