Complaint Review: hearthware home products

• Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: Karol Kinne — coral springs Florida United States of America
hearthware home products
1795 butterfield Rd liberyville, Illinois United States of America

hearthware home products Nu wave oven I was promised 2 gift cards. 1 for walmart & 1 gas card. Ha liberyville, Illinois

*Author of original report: New Wave oven

*Author of original report: NU WAVE OVEN: WELL IT'S BEEN 94 DAYS TODAY 4-29-11 AND NO GIFT CARDS YET. STILL A LOT OF PROMISES BUT NO CARDS, THE PRODUCT IS GREAT .

Well I was promised by the call center at Nu Wave oven 888-689-2831  I would receive 2 gift cards.  1 for walmart & 1 gas card.  Ha what a joke. It has not happened yet. I ordered  my nu wave oven on 1-23-11 I was told to  call customer service the next day I did and I was sent a card to fill out  and I did that.  so far I have to this day filled out 3 different cards and still No gift cards.
It has been 72 days as of today. I have call both companys 4 times now Nu wave 888-689-2831 & the gift card co 800-475-1942 . I'v got a lot as talk  & promises No gift cards Beaware of the promises from Nu wave oven..

Karol L

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hearthware-home-products/liberyville-Illinois-60048-1212/hearthware-home-products-Nu-wave-oven-I-was-promised-2-gift-cards-1-for-walmart-1-gas-715997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hearthware home products

New Wave oven

AUTHOR: Karol Kinne - (USA)

Well after all this time I received a gift card for speedway gas. the closes one is about 1,000 mile from here.  I had to call the card company thay will send me a check for the 25.00 what a jokeafter 105 days.  Beaware. of promises....

AUTHOR: Karol Kinne - (USA)

WELL IT'S BEEN 94 DAYS TODAY 4-29-11 AND NO GIFT CARDS YET. STILL A LOT OF PROMISES BUT NO CARDS,  THE PRODUCT IS GREAT .