Complaint Review: Heartland/LVNV Funding LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: Bea — Swainsboro Georgia
Heartland/LVNV Funding LLC
PO Box 10497 Greenville, South Carolina USA

Heartland/LVNV Funding LLC Harrassment phone calls, etc Greenville South Carolina

Back in 2010, I was injured on the job and i conatacted Washington Mutual about my credit card with them to see if they would work with me on making lower payments due to I was unable to work, but I wanted to pay my credit card.  They then sold out ot Chase who refused to work with me.  I have been harrassed by  LVNV Funding LLc since 09/2010 and still being harrasssed by them.  they have now turned this account over to a Heartland Collections.  I had contacted LVNV about working with me on this, but still haven't recived an answer from them.  Three times this week I have been harrassed by Heartland Collections for LVNV Funding.

I would appreciate any help on this .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HeartlandLVNV-Funding-LLC/Greenville-South-Carolina-29603/HeartlandLVNV-Funding-LLC-Harrassment-phone-calls-etc-Greenville-South-Carolina-1101508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heartland/LVNV Funding LLC