Complaint Review: Heather Fairchild

• Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: CARTER — TUCSON Arizona United States of America
Heather Fairchild
Goshen road Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Heather Fairchild Sold me a very sick puppy, don't go here and purchase a puppy!!! Tucson, Arizona

I purchased a Yorkshire terrier puppy from Heather Fairchild almost four months ago and my puppy is still sick!!! I called Heather the next day after I purchased the puppy for $800 dollars and told her the the puppy had a cough.  Heather then told me that the puppy had a cold and that it already had antibiotics and she would be fine not to worry.  So I waited a few days and the puppy got worse. I called Heather and left her a voice mail and she never returned my call. So at this point I called my vet and scheduled an appointment for him to check her and see what was wrong with her.  My vet told me that the puppy was sick with an upper respiratory infection from having Kennel cough and would need to be on antibiotics for the next 10 days.  He also did a fecal exam and I found out that the puppy had a parasite called Giardia as well.  Then my vet to me that Giardia is  contagious to humans. I have a 3 year old daughter and now I have to keep my new puppy away from my daughter until I am sure the Giardia is gone.  So my vet then gave me another prescription for Metronidazole for 7 days.  I ended up spending $126.95 on vet bills for a new puppy that I was told by Heather was completely healthy. Its months later and I have had my little Angie to the vet several times and she still has a mild cough. My vet said that Kennel cough has different strains and eventually her cough will go away. Heather did tell me that she has all her puppies vet checked, but I know that she does not or this would have never happened to me. I would recommend that if you think about purchasing a puppy from her you take it right to your vet and have it checked, otherwise you will end up with a sick puppy like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heather-Fairchild/Tucson-Arizona-/Heather-Fairchild-Sold-me-a-very-sick-puppy-dont-go-here-and-purchase-a-puppy-Tucso-830392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heather Fairchild