• Report: #520677

• Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: A man used also — Oregon United States of America
Heather Hammond
w. richmond boise, Idaho United States of America

Heather Hammond Heather.hammond- Alaska, oregon, washington, idaho, utah, nevada, colorado, arizona, california, texas ripped-off, boise, Idaho

I read a report on Heather Hammond and I wanted to voice my opinion also. Heather cannot be trusted! I would not do business with her or allow her anywhere near my finances. I have known her for years and she is only looking out for herself. I have first hand knowledge as I have sopent lots of time with her before I figured her out. She is warm and friendly as she weaves her web of deception. If she was working for me such as she is at ACS, I would let her go. I read of how she used money meant for cancer stricken brother for herself and it does not surprise me. I saw her ways while she worked at China Blue and on a personal basis. Do not trust Heather Hammond!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heather-Hammond/boise-Idaho-83706/Heather-Hammond-Heatherhammond-Alaska-oregon-washington-idaho-utah-nevada-colorado-520677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heather Hammond