Complaint Review: Heatlthport

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Azita Goodrich — Spring City Pennsylvania
Heatlthport
120 Bluegrass- Valley Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia USA

Heatlthport billing me $88.84 for faxing my medical file from one dr to another. Alpharetta Georgia

I needed to change my primary Dr. I also wanted my medical infomation to be transfered to the new doctor;s office. Unknown to me the old office hired a company name HealthPort to copy every page of my medical file and fax them to the new office. I was not notified of such action. 2- I could have carry the important copies of even originals from office 1 to office 2- My medical history is nobodie's property buy mine. They could have just send my file to the new office or call and ask me to picjk it up and carry it to my new doctor's office. I have an invoice for $88.84 from HealthPro for the service that they provided without notifying me at all. I will not pay this bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heatlthport/Alpharetta-Georgia-30005/Heatlthport-billing-me-8884-for-faxing-my-medical-file-from-one-dr-to-another-Alpharet-1132628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heatlthport