Complaint Review: Heavenly Wuppy Golden Retrievers

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Kings park New York
Heavenly Wuppy Golden Retrievers
Rocky point, New York USA

Heavenly Wuppy Golden Retrievers She sold me an aggressive dog that bit 2 children in the face , causing stitches in one of the children Rocky point New York

We saved our money for months to buy our children a golden retriever . We were sold an aggressive dog with in two months the dog bit two children in the face . One of the boys needing stitches .when we contacted the breeder we were told to put the dog down , I was so horrified by that response . When I requested my money back she told me she can't have the dog in her house she has children , I guess my kids don't matter .i paid 800 for the dog and 600 in vet bills on shots etc. After repeated emails she said she would take the dog back but would not give me a refund.im afraid to return the dog to her fin fear of her killing him or selling him again , he's oly 4 months old . Please don't let this woman steal another family's dream with her greed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heavenly-Wuppy-Golden-Retrievers/Rocky-point-New-York-11778/Heavenly-Wuppy-Golden-Retrievers-She-sold-me-an-aggressive-dog-that-bit-2-children-in-th-1049469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heavenly Wuppy Golden Retrievers