Complaint Review: hector leonel picart

• Updated: Tue, January 27, 2015

• Reported By: anonymous — milpitas California United States of America
hector leonel picart
123 east san carlos ave #305 Internet United States of America

hector leonel picart the lionel picart group, leggggal preparation group of silicon valley Paralegal Certificate Earned In State Prison Through a book correspondence Is He legally Registered or Licensed or Bonded ??? san jose, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Funny

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Funny how the record is not set straight

Hector lionel Picart ( the lionel picart group, legal preparation group of silicon valley) MR. HECTOR PICART recently received his paralegal certificate from the Blackstone Institute of Allentown Penn. Mr. Picart earned this degree while he was In STATE PRISON IN CALIFORNIA FOR STEALING $18,500 from an SENIOR CITIZEN IN MODESTO. The problem is to qualify for a legal document preparer or have a company of this nature you are ineligible if you have a CRIMINAL PAST or FELONY CONVICTIONS. His companies recently have been reviewed with the Santa Clara County Clerks Office and they are not even registered , licensed, or bonded . He promotes himself by smoke and mirrors. he has some type of virtual pretend office, his current address is a small postal annex store near SAN JOSE UNVERSITY.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK GO ON THE INTERNET AND RESEARCH THIS SCAM ARTIST..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hector-leonel-picart/internet/hector-leonel-picart-the-lionel-picart-group-leggggal-preparation-group-of-silicon-valley-965243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hector leonel picart

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Funny

AUTHOR: Hector Picart - ()

It is very funny how the record has not been set striaght on the postings, by the malicious individuals which have posted these things about me. The greatest thing is that on case no 112-cv-259492 H. Picart vs. Jamie Leigh Harley in the Superior Court of California, Santa Clara County. The case which I won $18,000.00 in litigation due that I was represented by an attorney which had her license suspended. The old cell mate of mine name David Hendrickson posted these posting to lash back out at me when he teamed up with Jamie this was on October 22, 2012, when I had a prove-up hearing and won the hearing. I have contacted Jamie Leigh Harley and requested that herself and David Hendrickson of Milptas, California remove these posting from this site. We in efforts have written letters to Rip Off Report requesting the same to be done, because the facts or incorrectly posted. Rip Off Report till his day has not done anything to correct the issue. The funny this is that anything that is posted on the internet is considered to be Hearsay. Therefore, you can post all you like but at the end of the day your setting yourself up for a slander and libel case in court. The letter which I recieved by Jmaie Harley did not assist me in the removal of the posting. Nor did any of the agreements that where disclosed have been met other then a monthly payment of $300.00. No removal of the posting, no docuements from BADASS for the transcation of $2,500.00. nothing has been provided.

So, you can go ahead and thing of me being a con or a grifter or whatever, but before you do that you should know that these individuals which have posted these things about me have had long time criminal records prior to my knowing of them. I hope that you all have a great day. I would like to mention that you can look up my mother Magali Estrada and I can assure you she does not have a criminal record, also my exgirlfriend neither. So lets set the record straight. I dont have a criminal record either, its been expunged.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Funny how the record is not set straight

AUTHOR: Hector Picart - ()

It is very funny how the record has not been set striaght on the postings, by the malicious individuals which have posted these things about me. The greatest thing is that on case no 112-cv-259492 H. Picart vs. Jamie Leigh Harley in the Superior Court of California, Santa Clara County. The case which I won $18,000.00 in litigation due that I was represented by an attorney which had her license suspended. The old cell mate of mine name David Hendrickson posted these posting to lash back out at me when he teamed up with Jamie this was on October 22, 2012, when I had a prove-up hearing and won the hearing. I have contacted Jamie Leigh Harley and requested that herself and David Hendrickson of Milptas, California remove these posting from this site. We in efforts have written letters to Rip Off Report requesting the same to be done, because the facts or incorrectly posted. Rip Off Report till his day has not done anything to correct the issue. The funny this is that anything that is posted on the internet is considered to be Hearsay. Therefore, you can post all you like but at the end of the day your setting yourself up for a slander and libel case in court. The letter which I recieved by Jmaie Harley did not assist me in the removal of the posting. Nor did any of the agreements that where disclosed have been met other then a monthly payment of $300.00. No removal of the posting, no docuements from BADA** for the transcation of $2,500.00. nothing has been provided.

So, you can go ahead and thing of me being a con or a grifter or whatever, but before you do that you should know that these individuals which have posted these things about me have had long time criminal records prior to my knowing of them. I hope that you all have a great day. I would like to mention that you can look up my mother (((REDACTED))) and I can assure you she does not have a criminal record, also my exgirlfriend neither. So lets set the record straight. I dont have a criminal record either, its been expunged.