Complaint Review: Hector Reyes

• Updated: Sun, January 05, 2014

• Reported By: hreyestech — Bayonne New Jersey
Hector Reyes
Katherine Gibbs NYC, New York USA

katherine Gibbs School As a former instructor at the school I am here to support students that got ripped off. New York City New York

I've worked for the katherine Gibbs School in NYC from 2000 to 2001.  I quit my job as an instructor because I also felt the school was ripping the students off. Up to $35,000.00 in student loans and you place an IT graduate in a supermarket as a cashier.  Seeing how the instructors had no interest in teaching and worked for just a paycheck I decided I did not want to be part of this.  If there is a lawsuit in place and my testimony can find relief to students who cannot even transfer their credits, than I can assist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hector-Reyes/NYC-New-York-07002/katherinenbspGibbs-SchoolnbspAs-a-former-instructor-at-the-school-I-am-here-to-support-1113035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hector Reyes