Complaint Review: Hector Torres

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: TickedOff — Texas
Hector Torres
2035 North Central Expressway, Suite 620 McKinney, Texas USA

Hector Torres Verizon Verizon Wireless Manager With Poor Customer Service! McKinney Texas

You have to be kidding me!!! Hector Torres is the most unprofessional manager I have ever met!! Is this the best Verizon has to offer for a Store Manager? Instead of waiting endless minutes on the line waiting to speak to a customer service representative I decided to go to the local Verizon store where I purchased my phones in an attempt to get my bill corrected and to get some answers about why my phone and my daughters phone is shutting down randomly since we updated with the new Apple Operatins Syslem.

First, i went online 3 months ago and changed my phone number on one of the 3 phone lines I have to use for a new business I am about to launch. Once I changed the number the phone stop letting me dial out. Since I wasnt needing the phone immediately I just forgot about the problem and stuck the phone in my desk until I needed it for my new business. [continued below]....

..... Well, apparently when you change your number it triggers something with Verizon where it shows you're adding a new line and your billing gets all jacked up. I politely asked Hector to adjust my bill since my phone would not work and I have been billed 3 months for a phone that would not work. He stated it was my fault the phone would not work and that if I had come into the store to change the number then there would not have been a problem. Really? I was out of town for 2 months and couldn't travel 700 miles to pay Hector a visit. Give me a break!! I went online and followed Verizon's directions to change the number and thats my fault?

To make matters worse, the other 2 phones we have keep shutting down with 50% battery life. You have to plug the phones into a battery charger to get the phones to turn back on. I didn't sign up for this crap!!! I pay good money for 3 phone lines and 2 lines for Ipads!! I expect my phones to work. I shouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars to UPGRADE to Apple's newest phone. Verizon sold me the phone and Verizon should stand behind my phones since they are still under warranty!! Hector Torres could care less about the customers. If you think I am the only one with this opinion then read the reviews the McKinney, Texas Verizon Store has gotten. NOT GOOD HECTOR!!! You are the Manager and you need to be held accountable for your actions and the actions of your employees or you should find a new career!!!

Look at these reviews:

I am convinced now I need to switch my plans to a different carrier who really cares about customer service. Surely somone wants my $3000/year I spend on wireless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hector-Torres/McKinney-Texas-75070/Hector-Torres-Verizon-Verizon-Wireless-Manager-With-Poor-Customer-Service-McKinney-Texas-1112709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hector Torres