Complaint Review: heers apartaments

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: resident — phoenix Arizona
heers apartaments
7007 w indian school rd phoenix, Arizona USA

heers apartaments (del mar terrance) I was do transfer to another apartament but with the same company, They charge me 500 us dollars but with tranfer it have to be $250. Then I ask then to return my $250 and they refuse to give me it back. phoenix Arizona

I moved to apartament to another apartament. I ask for transfer, and for just doing that the company Heers charge me 500 us dollars. But they charge me as if i was breaking the contract, but i wasnt because the transfer it have to be only $ 250. Then i ask them to give me my $250 but the girl refuse to give me my money that belongs to me. The manager yelled at me saying that she will never give me my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/heers-apartaments/phoenix-Arizona-85033/heers-apartaments-del-mar-terrance-I-was-do-transfer-to-another-apartament-but-with-the-1066077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on heers apartaments