- Report: #981611
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: held harmless
held harmless244 ave suite A250 new york, New York United States of America
held harmless Mr Anthony Baratta paid $5500 for a loan processing fee, but Never Recived the loan, Eventually no contact. new york, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Process Began with lies about:
* some sort of system update and delay was due to that.
* lies about delay due to selling of the company
* Than the company being bought back
* Than finally Promising every 3 weeks with a email regarding processing and that it should be done soon or we will get our money back.
Eventually no emails at all, The website has been down, No contact Numbers.
These people are just scamming people for money and promising them loans without any disregard. Recently i have been sending them emails every week without any replies back to me at all. FBI really needs to get on to these people. $5500 is a lot of money for people in this harsh economy.
I lost a huge opportunity in business because of HELD HARMLESS lies they have no morals what so ever.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/held-harmless/new-york-New-York-10001/held-harmless-Mr-Anthony-Baratta-paid-5500-for-a-loan-processing-fee-but-Never-Recived-t-981611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.