Complaint Review: Helen A Acree

3940 Gresham Street #144 San Diego, California USA
  • Phone: 610-299-5415
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Helen A Acree Kenneth A Sherborne845 Ft Stockton Apt 316San Diego CA 92103 The Trustees of my Living Trust that came into my home 14 May 2012 and removed furniture, furnishings, art, artifacts, crystal, etc. From my home while I was in hospital. San Diego California

The woman Ms Acree named in my report lives one floor below me in a gated community and the man Mr Sherborne used to live three floors below me.  The man had POA! durable Power of Attorney as well as owning property together with the woman in Palm Desert, CA at 141 Verde.  These people disregarded their feduciary responsibility and without permission entered my home while I was being treated for a severe UTI and violated my privacy and ruined my sense of security.  My home was again threatened with entry with keys in the spring of 2013.  I have had to change my locks MANY times.  I of course changed the POA orders with my bank but also changed my healthcare so the durable POA is probably still in effect with my old healthcare company.  Both of these people are Trustees still of my Living Trust of 2005.  My new trustees have been informed of their new part of my Living Trust but as yet I have not signed nor paid the attorney for this new document. [continued below]....

.....I demanded the return of certain art pieces privately to each one of these individuals but got no response.  I finally had to pay an attorney to write several letters and emails demanding certain articles still being held by the man named above returned to me and my Q.C. that represents my Trust that sends me money monthly also sent an email, etc. To demand the man return things no longer in my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Helen-A-Acree/San-Diego-California-92109-5876/Helen-A-Acree-Kenneth-A-Sherborne845-Ft-Stockton-Apt-316San-Diego-CA-92103-The-Trustees-o-1117300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Helen A Acree