Complaint Review: Helene Haldi

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Seeking Stolen Van — seagoville Texas
Helene Haldi
Internet, Florida United States of America

Helene Haldi Russian Bear Kennels Puppy Breeder- Driving Stolen Silver Van- She IS a THIEF Dont Buy A Dog - THIEF Internet, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: More problems with Helene Haldi and Russian Bear Kennels

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Set the Record Straight

*Consumer Comment: Helene's info

Helene Marie Haldi and Edward Leisure or Ed Leisure are so called "dog breeders".  However they actually are nothing more than THIEFS.  Helene Haldi is a Convicted FELON out of the State of Georgia.  Helene Haldi was convicted of Bank Fraud.  She agreed to make payments on my van if I let her borrow it, however she has had it for months hidden out and will not return it.  She drives it with NO insurance, expired license plates, and racks up toll fees that I have to pay.  I am offering a REWARD if someone assist in the return of the van.  It is a Silver Dodge Sprinter that is valued at over 60,000.  I am stuck making payments of $1,200.00 plus insurance.   I trusted her to do the right thing however I am just another in her fraud.  Her dog breeding company is RussianBearKennals.com and her Facebook page is Russain Bear Kennels BRT & Black Russian Terrier Breeder.  Thanks For Your Help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Helene-Haldi/Internet-Florida-/Helene-Haldi-Russian-Bear-Kennels-Puppy-Breeder-Driving-Stolen-Silver-Van-She-IS-a-THI-1044723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Helene Haldi

#1 Consumer Suggestion

More problems with Helene Haldi and Russian Bear Kennels

AUTHOR: Cathy - ()

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Set the Record Straight

AUTHOR: helene - ()

I have/had a contract for purchase of the van in question - if indeed it was stolen it was by the people who sold it to me as they didnt/dont legally own it.  I purchased the van under a written contract in June 23, 2012.  I returned it to the individuals on Jan 25, 2014, because I could not buy it from them as they legally didnt own it.  When I found out in Feb 2013 they didnt own the van, I went to an attorney to explore my options, one of which was to keep the van while we sought a resolution to the problem.  One of the 2 individuals involved who did NOT own the van decided to post this highly defamatory and slanderous assault on me. I was told at the time to NOT reply as we were seeking a resolution.  Now that the van has been returned it is time to set the record straight.

Again -

1) How could a van that was "stolen" not be found by the police for over a year when they knew my name, address, and phone number?  Because it wasnt stolen - thats how.

2) I have/had a written contract for the van and I also have a written/signed statement that it was returned

3) I have NEVER been convicted of any crime except a speeding ticket in my entire life  -being arrested for stupid things like unpaid parking tickets over 10 years ago is not the same thing as being convicted

4) the van was never hidden - the "seller" knew my address where I have lived for 4 years and my phone number which has been the same for 8 years  - which is more than I can say for him as his number seems to change monthly

5) the plates and insurance were the responsibility of the seller as he never provided them to me to change over as he couldnt since he didnt own the van to begin with - and I had them run several times to make sure that even though he didnt send me the labels to add to the tag that all was indeed current (which it needed to be as they were under contract with a bank and needed to do it according to the original loan agreement)

6) since my payments were $900 per month according to the contract it unbelievably is utterly true that he owed more - that is how I found out he didnt own the van to sell it - I had the tags run in Feb 2013 and a different owner came up as well as the bank with the original loan then the seller and amount I have on my contract - when I contacted the bank I was told a totally different payoff amount and payment amount then the one on my contract - which led me to believe that it was all a lie from the get go - no one sells a vehicle on payments for less than their current payments and a payoff amount for less than the actual payoff amount unless they are not actually sincere in the sale of the vehicle - in other words - they were ripping me off.

7) I do indeed sell puppies on occasion - and my puppy people are very happy with the puppies they receive. as anyone who visits my website or facebook page can ascertain on their own.  I do not scam or defraud anyone - there will always be people with a grudge or a chip on their shoulders but my philosphy has always been for everyone to be in a win win situation - I have actually bought several vehicles before on "take over payment" situations and never had an issue until now and would do so again - but these people are the ones defrauding the general public.

Helene's info

AUTHOR: Justice - ()

We have Helene and her mother's info.  We've seen your van.  Contact us if you like at Lucyziccardi@aol.com   Be sure to make subject "Rip off report" or we won't read it.

Thanks