Complaint Review: Heliaviation-florida

• Reported By: rotor.flight — Orlando Florida
Heliaviation-florida
8191 N. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, Florida USA

Heliaviation-florida HeliAviation-Florida Fraud Sarasota Florida

Caution: Do NOT use this school if you're serious about aviation.  This is run by a 23 yr old kid from Nazi Germany.  I have significant experience in the Robinson as does another extremely experienced instructor I've flown with in the past.  He was "kicked out" of the school 3 weeks ago for no appaqrent reason other than he had significantly more experience than any of the instructors.  Further, Niclas Herle continued to brag about kicking him out of the school.

A week later, I spent 2 days flying the R-66 for 2.7 hours.  I also spent 3 hours in ground school.  The first day I did 2 hours of ground and flew for 1.6 hours.  At $600/hour that = $960.  Ground at $55/hour = $110.  My bank card was charged $1,350.50 on day 1.  On day 2 I did 1 houur of ground and flew 1.1 hour.  That = $55 + $660 or $715.  I also purchased 2 books for $30 each so totaql = $775.  My bank card was charged $1,140.

When I challenged the charges I was told by Niclas Herle that he would look into it.  A week later, I had heard nothing except they were trying to schedulle me to fly the aircraft again, (which I didn't need the time anyway).  I again requested copies of the invoices and no one e got his hawanted to produce them.  By now, Mr. Herle knew he got his hand caught in the wrong cookie jar and refused to provide me with copies of the invoices.  He stated that students are required to fly at least 1.5 hours and that I had signed a company procedure form that states this.  (I neversigned any company procedure form and I requested a copy of that as well and of course was turned down.)

When I requested copies to be emailed, Niclas Herle told me I would have to drive to his office (a 2 hour drive) and pick them up, otherwise he would have to charge me for emailing them????

Mr. Herle seems to think he can steal money from anyone dumb enough to trust him with their bank card.  Niclas Herle was kicked out of the aviation industry in Germany as he violated rules and regulations in Germany.  It is quite obvious he has developed a belief that he doesn't need to comply with any rules, including dipping into your bank accounts.....................

I would caution anyone looking for flight training to find someone you can trust.  The last place you want to be is in the air with someone you cannot trust...........................

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heliaviation-florida/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Heliaviation-florida-HeliAviation-Florida-Fraud-Sarasota-Florida-1078870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heliaviation-florida