Complaint Review: HELIOS MEDIA LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Lake Elsinore California
HELIOS MEDIA LLC
1541 Adams Phoenix, California USA

HELIOS MEDIA LLC, HELIOS MEDIA MARKETING LLC WILL RIP YOU OFF!! They are a Work At Home Scam!! When it comes time to pay what they owe: they say they will the next pay period, and how it is your fault somehow!! Phoenix California

So I have been doing Work at Home Out/Inbound telemarketing for a while now, and decided to give Helios Media Marketing, aka eDegree, a try, was that a really big mistake!

I Started in outbound, heavily called list, with people begging to be taken off the call list, you never say your with Helios, you are saying your with eDegree, first Blazing Red Flag!  They ignore the Do not Call, lists you can click the button all day it does not help the people one bit!!

Outbound people, have to Qualify then transfer 10 people as ”interested” over to the inbound people and are paid at $7.00 per lead.  After the 10 you are paid $8.00 an hour plus $2-3 per interested, easy enough, I can do that in my sleep!

Out of 25 leads (the client gave me personal info), 20 of which I “Qualified” and sent to the Inbound people as “Interested,” as of today all but 4 were declined by the inbound people, which is anything shy of when the “Interested” button turns to “QC Approved.  I was making a whopping $6.00 dollars an hour, at least I did not fall for a get rich scam!  HaHa!

A Week ago I transfer to the inbound end of the eDegree scam to find out why the big loss for the outbound people.  The inbound people either had no schools to offer with the education the people wanted or the distance was huge from their homes.  I was told by management to just pick any class it did not matter, but after a while, the people just hung up, because it does matter to them.

So last day on the job, also last day of pay period, the reason why: I received an email saying payroll is messed up and it will be a day late, 6 days later instead of 5: no surprise here, after all if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck only a fool would think it wasn’t  a duck.

Today is the day after payroll is now past, past due, 7 days later.  I emailed a manager, (remeber it is still no surprise here), per Jamie (manager) it is my fault I did not get paid, Quack, and have to wait until next payday to be paid, Quack, I did not return the Contract and I9, I did it two Weeks before pay roll was due, they said I could not work without it, Quack, I did not fill out the my account info in the CRM before payroll was due, again two plus weeks ago, Quack, I am the lowlife per him, Quack, it really was a humous email coming from a lowlife telling me how it is all my fault, Quack.

By GWAD it is a DUCK, i.e. Thief’s, lowlifes, scammers…

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HELIOS-MEDIA-LLC/Phoenix-California-85034/HELIOS-MEDIA-LLC-HELIOS-MEDIA-MARKETING-LLC-WILL-RIP-YOU-OFF-They-are-a-Work-At-Home-S-1073950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HELIOS MEDIA LLC