Complaint Review: helium.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: Margie — phx Arizona U.S.A.

helium.com Helium is not a place for writers, it's a place for a con artist like helium to make money off of you phoenix, Internet

It has been a year now, and I have not been paid any royalties for over 100 articles I have written for Helium, and that they have posted all over the internet! They kicked me off of the website! at first, I thought hey, my writings just have to build up enough momentum, and eventually people will start buying what I write. However, after a year, I decided to publish even more to step up the pace, and get my name out there. I wasn't making any money, but I was sure eventually something would happen. without warning or explanation, or even deleting my articles (because they kept them) they kicked me off of the website for no reason at all! this company is a disgrace to all good writers out there! they just want to victimize someone. they haven't paid one cent for my articles, even though the articles themselves are top notch and rank high! Do yourself a favor, and steer clear of this website. I also would not suggest buying any of my articles from Helium, since I invested alot of time into them, I am thinking of hiring a lawyer in this case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/heliumcom/internet/heliumcom-Helium-is-not-a-place-for-writers-its-a-place-for-a-con-artist-like-helium-t-769496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on helium.com