Complaint Review: hello totem

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: kenny — webster city Iowa United States of America
hello totem
6730 Lusk Blvd, Suite F102, Internet United States of America

hello totem Cellular Distribution Strategies hello totem offered me $96.00 for my phone sent it in and no reply, no check and phone# invalid, Internet

I contacted Hello Totem in early September and they offered me $96.00 for my Galaxy II and sent me a container to ship the phone to them.  I sent it to them 9/12/12 and they received it September 21, 2012. I have not received anything yet (11/26/12) I have E-Mailed them 5 times with no reply.  I called them many many times and the calls gets sent to a full in box, but with no reply or answer. They have received 6340 complaints, why hasn't any lawyer filed a class action suit is beyond me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hello-totem/internet/hello-totem-Cellular-Distribution-Strategies-hello-totem-offered-me-9600-for-my-phone-s-974974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hello totem