Complaint Review: hellototem aka Cellular Distribution Strategies, LLC

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Woody — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
hellototem aka Cellular Distribution Strategies, LLC
6730 Lusk Blvd. Duite F102 San Diego, California United States of America

hellototem aka Cellular Distribution Strategies, LLC hello totem..can you hear me now?! San Diego, California

Was a customer quoted $94.59 for my phone. Received packing kit and mailed my device to totem.Did not get paid. Totem stopped communicating with me when I asked two week later where my check was. Lady told me check was lost in mail.
One month later, I got the check, but no one was willing to cash it. The nearest Wells Fargo bank is 2 hours from my home. No one, anf I repeat no one, not even Wells Fargo will verify the check. Wells Fargo, who I think is in cahoots with totem, will only say that the totem theives have an active account with the bank.
o one responds to endless emails, and all you get when you call totem is a recorded voice tellong you to call duRimg business hours.
No one. Now I'm out my phone, and the check I have is not worth the paper it's written on.
I am going to hold onto this check as proof that it is a fraudulant instrum.ent, which is also theft by deception

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hellototem-aka-Cellular-Distribution-Strategies-LLC/San-Diego-California-92121/hellototem-aka-Cellular-Distribution-Strategies-LLC-hello-totemcan-you-hear-me-now-S-929749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hellototem aka Cellular Distribution Strategies, LLC