• Report: #920577

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: m@m@ LoV3 — twin falls Idaho United States of America
hellototem
6370 lusk blvd ste f102 san diego, California United States of America

hellototem i called and got a very generous quote and offered a rebate for 10 dollars. when they sent the box it had a receipt not including the rebate, and ten dollars less than they offered. san diego, California

okay so first I saw the commercial and I sent in for a quote they offered me a very generous quote and sent me a prepaid box and offered me a 10 dollar rebate .
when I got the box it had a paper offering 10 dollars less than what they had originally offered and it did not include a rebate .
I figured the phone was just laying here anyway so I sent it off figuring they would remember the rebate when they got it .
it was supposed to take as little as 3 days for the whole process and it has been a month now it took 2 weeks before they even receive the phone and then another 2 weeks before they even emailed me offering me yet another 10 dollars less then what was on the paper.
it still seems like a pretty good offer so I accepted and told them to send me the check that was 2 weeks ago and I haven't seen a check yet .
if you go on their website they list no phone number they say call us but there's no number they give an email and mailing address .
I had to hunt down the phone number and I have not yet gotten a response

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hellototem/san-diego-California-92121/hellototem-i-called-and-got-a-very-generous-quote-and-offered-a-rebate-for-10-dollars-wh-920577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hellototem