Complaint Review: Help Me To Buy

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Bedford Heights Ohio
Help Me To Buy
www.helpmetobuy.com Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Help Me To Buy Help Me TO... What? Enter more Financial Problems? Farmers Branch Texas

Help me to buy is a scam. I heard their commercial on my local radio station 107.9 and I gave them a call. They answered on the first ring. They got all my information and after agreeing to the terms that sounded good they later told me that I would have to make 7 payments before recieving my computer and software.

The Girl Told me that I could cancel in three business days if I would like. SO i called the very next day and I was told that my name was not in their database so call back the next day to see if I was an exsistent costumer. In short, I called three business days and was told that I was never a customer. So eventually I left it alone because I figured hey, luckily someone processed my information wrong. No big deal since I did not want to do business with them anyhow.

They did not take the money out of my account when they were scheduled to so I was really convinced that I was really a non existent costumer. Two weeks later my bank acount goes into the negative and my automatic electric bill payment is sent back to the bank. My account is overdraft. I call US BAnk and they said that HELP ME TO BUY has taken $99 out of my account. HOW? Just two weeks ago I was told I was not in thier data base so I was not a Help Me to buy customer.

So, I contact their customer service. Who have me on hold for over 30 minutes on my lunch break so I have to hang up. I then call them at 8am like their business hours state that they opperate and no one answers. So I finally got in touch with someone and they gave me a refund but now my account is in the negative because of them and I feel they should be responsible for the overdraft fees I produced as a result of them taking money out of my account. What should I do?

Lisa
Bedford Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Help-Me-To-Buy/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75244/Help-Me-To-Buy-Help-Me-TO-What-Enter-more-Financial-Problems-Farmers-Branch-Texas-429469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Help Me To Buy