Complaint Review: help-supp.com

help-supp.com

help-supp.com BAKU AJ Not sure-have strange charge on debit card Internet

*Consumer Comment: help-supp.com

*Consumer Comment: Help-supp.com

*Consumer Comment: Likely a scam.

I have a strange charge on my debit card for 86.24. It says help-supp.com Baku AJ

I don't know what it is. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/help-suppcom/internet/help-suppcom-BAKU-AJ-Not-sure-have-strange-charge-on-debit-card-Internet-854712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on help-supp.com

help-supp.com

AUTHOR: JainTheCat - (France)

hi , I had the same problem , i wondered what was a  charge  of 59,49 notified help-supp.com on my bank report ...

after reading your post on repoff report I was unquiet about that  , but after research in my mails I conclued that 's the paiment of healthcare products  on internet (  "  canadian healthcare " or medicaments365.com  ) and no fraud on my card
cordialy

Help-supp.com

AUTHOR: TRS - (United States of America)

I found an erroneous charge from Help-supp.com as well for $54.  At this time I do not know who these people are but, I have a suspicion- 1. either related to a recent rip off by Scoresense (I was charged $29.95 for 3 months before I caught it, the day after I confirmed "cancellation" with Scoresense they dinged my card again for $29.95) all of which was removed by my bank.

2. Possibly related to an on-line report I made against Scoresense- I can't be sure of the name, I don't remember giving the card number, but who knows, At this point I trust no one.

My advise is to cancel the card.

Likely a scam.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Baku is a city in the fomer Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan.   There is one particular Internet scam that has been based out of Baku for several years.   It's a fake antivirus scam.  Basically, they dump a virus on your computer then ask you to buy their bogus software to fix it.   Does that sound familiar?

Either way, just dispute the charge with your credit card company.