Complaint Review: Help You Keep Home

• Reported By: Honest — Garden Grove California
Help You Keep Home
16045 Brookhurst Street Fountain Valley, California USA

Help You Keep Home They were "Help me Loose Home." Fountain Valley California

If you are in my situation, you can read my story before you decide to let any Agents to be your representative or not.   The company that I am mention here is “Help You Keep Home” (HUKH) and his name is Huan, but the contract to sign with them will be under “Pope & Associates.” HUKH will charge up front $3,500.00 for Loan Modification before they start to do your paperwork.  I chose HUKH because I did not have much money to hire a lawyer and I believe he could not harm the people like us with jobless and unable to pay for the house.

At first, my niece cooperated with us to finish the program and we will clear this on his credit when the program was done.  I had a House, but the House was under my niece name is TN.  I was on Title only, because my credit was so weak to get the loan at the time we bought the house.  However, Huan said that TN’s income is so high; so, the final deal that he had been worked with the Bank was $2,800.00 for 1st loan.  I was unable to take this deal because the payment amount for 1st loan before Loan Mod was $3,000.00.  It did not make sense to do the Loan Mod and paid the new amount that almost the same the old amount.  It also did not fit to my budget when my husband lost the job and I worked part time at that time.  So, we canceled the services with him without asking him the money back guaranty as he said.  During the time another agent had been processing a debt settlement program for us (They could deal with bank to buy back the house with maximum price was $280,000.00.  TN agreed to help us by signed the paperwork; however, he dropped us at the middle of the program to come back to HUKH)).  Huan turned his back on us and he tried to contact with TN and convinced him to go with his service. Because of the money, TN took his deal.  My niece went back to him because of his promised that he will do all paperwork for Eviction us and get the house for TN with no charges at all and he will pay to TN big money.  I knew that because during we argued with them, Huan said that he will take care for TN include to clear his credit history and if we did not take $20,000.00 to move out and took of the name on title, then later we will get nothing even money or house.  We did not want money.  We wanted our house.  Moreover, how can we believe those people because the amount of $20,000.00 was just on verbal with no signed paperwork (Maybe illegal money?) Also I was an owner to make all payments before and I also cost a lot of money to build the House.  I also cost more money to go with another Agent to keep the House; so, how could I walk away.  Therefore, Huan & TN cooperate to Eviction and steal our House.  They signed my name to transfer the Title without my authorization.  They also evicted us without sending us “summon”; therefore, on the day sheriff evicted us, I still had an appointment going to the court for extension.  We had kids; we need more time to move out.  However, we still lost the House because we have no more money to hire a lawyer.  Although, we already reported to the police for the signature on the title did not my signature, but I believe the police or judge cannot do anything to help us?  Now, we lost everything and we still have to pay all debts that we paid to Agent for helping us keep the House.  Now Huan & TN took over our house and letting another family rents out the house.  What do you think? So, be carefully, don’t trust anybody; because of money, they can turn their back any time on you.  In this world is nothing fairly if you have no money.

Garden Grove, CA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Help-You-Keep-Home/Fountain-Valley-California-92708/Help-You-Keep-Home-They-were-Help-me-Loose-Home-Fountain-Valley-California-1055633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Help You Keep Home