Complaint Review: helpfortimeshareowners.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Timeshare Owner — Branson Missouri United States of America
helpfortimeshareowners.com
2532 East Irlo Bronson Highway Kissimee, Florida United States of America

helpfortimeshareowners.com I am so upset, yet another company claiming to "help timeshare owners" They couldn't even answer my questions. The girl said oh my Boss will be in tomorrow. Classic scam, they don't transfer timeshare Help4TSO, Helping Timeshare Owners, Kissimee Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to JasonT

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: SCAM ALERT! BEWARE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Affiliation to Help For Timeshare Owners

*Consumer Comment: Never pay large upfront fees!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Complaint

Help For timeshare owners help4tso, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC  the name on the PAYPAL account. Classic scam. They charge $1200.00 for nothing. They claim to cancel contracts. No transfers at all! This company is scum! Bottom feeders! Do not make my mistake and pay them. The girl I spoke to couldn't answer any question but her boss will be in tomorrow. Yea right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/helpfortimeshareownerscom/Kissimee-Florida-34744/helpfortimeshareownerscom-I-am-so-upset-yet-another-company-claiming-to-help-timeshare-998034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on helpfortimeshareowners.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to JasonT

AUTHOR: Bill Howell - (USA)

My name is Bill Howell owner and founder on Helping Timeshare Owners LLC. This is in response to a comment made on 4/5/2016 from anomayous person Jason T claiming to be an empolyee of Helping Timeshare Owners. First I would like to comment that I have never had  or have had an employee with the first name Jason. Second we have never rent, sold, listed or tranfered a propety in the history of our business for the 7 years we have been in business.We only deal with clients that have a mortgage balance. We have been an A+ rated company with the Central Florida BBB for over 5 years please feel free to look us up. Now the prblem is that any person can get on the internet websites and social media and post anything the feel to try to discredit someone or company for their own personal gain. I would like to personnaly challenge Jason T to please post anything that he might be able to support the alligations that we are under any investigation by the Florida AG. This statement is ludicrous and this is the kind of things I mean by posting untrue information about a person or company. Again Jason T please identify yourself so everyone that reads this knows what you posted is ficticous statements. My number is 888-678-0962. I would like to thank Rip Off Report for the opportunity for the chance to respond to these kind of accusations. Bill Howell Helping Timeshare Owners

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

SCAM ALERT! BEWARE

AUTHOR: JasonT - (USA)

This company is on the verge of being shutdown and investigated by the Florida AG office. Viloating the Florida Consumer Fraud Act on the daily. They charge thousands of dollars knowlingly they cannot cancel your Timeahare. Helping4Timeshare Owners was basically a resale company and just changed the song they sang to Timeshare Consumers all over the world. Claiming they have big time attorneys in-house to tackle all of your legal needs. Florida Scams! Back at it.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Affiliation to Help For Timeshare Owners

AUTHOR: SeanAustin - ()

My name is Sean Austin, Founder and one of the Managing Members of Timeshare Advocacy International. Help For Timeshare Owners, Helping Timeshare Owners, Orlando Ventures, Nashville Ventures, Thacker & Associates International, RSI in Branson, MO, Timeshare Adventures, and Integrity Resolution Group have zero affiliation with Timeshare Advocacy International. Although it is true that TAI did use Orlando Ventures for our marketing company several years ago, and we used to fulfill all cancellations for Mr. Howell, TAI has not fulfilled any cancellations for them in almost 1 year.

TAI does have clients who have signed with Thacker and Associates to eliminate debt associated with Credit Cards from their timeshare purchases, we have since ended all relations with them and TAI no longer provides any services through any of these companies. I am in by no means saying that they are a scam, or that they have ripped any timeshare owner off, I am simply publically stating that there is no affiliation with these companies.

Timeshare Advocacy International is a proudly accredited business of the Middle Tennessee Better Business Bureau, Mount Juliet Chamber of Commerce, and the Branson Chamber of Commerce.

For any additional information or if you have any questions you can reach us at www.timesharecancellation.com, or call us at 877-350-7052.

Never pay large upfront fees!

AUTHOR: IsabellaP - (United States of America)

That's one of the biggest scams running. Rule number one: Never-ever pay an upfront fee to cancel your contract!! If it helps, here you can find more information about how to proceed now:

(((link redacted)))

hope you're having a great year so far, thanks for the heads-up!!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Helping Timeshare Owners, LLC - (United States of America)

This is in response to the complaint filed on January 16, 2013, regarding an anonymous person claiming that they paid Helping Timeshare Owners and/or Timeshare Advocacy International $1,200.00 to transfer their property.

Helping Timeshare Owners and/or Timeshare Advocacy International does not transfer properties.  We specialize in people that have a mortgage and their consumer rights were violated when they purchased their timeshare.

If a client has a property that needs to be transferred, Helping Timeshare Owners and/or Timeshare Advocacy International uses a third party to do a Deed Transfer.

If in fact you did pay Helping Timeshare Owners and/or Timeshare Advocacy International for that service and it was not completed, we would gladly refund your fees.  Feel free to contact me.  My name is Bill Howell, Owner and Founder, of Helping Timeshare Owners.  We have had an A rated company for over three years with over 4,000 satisfied customers because we don't rip people off.  Please contact me with any of your issues and they will be resolved immediately, 888-678-0962.