Complaint Review: Hendricks & Sons Emmaus, PA 18049 Terrible

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: John — Allentown Pennsylvania
Hendricks & Sons Emmaus, PA 18049 Terrible
202 Main St Emmaus, Pennsylvania USA

Hendricks & Sons  Terrible Service These guys are a perfect example why so many mechanics and auto salesman have a bad name! Emmaus Pennsylvania

The Hendricks & Sons auto shop in Emmaus PA tried ripping me off by trying to get me to replace my brakes and roters when I took my car in for a simple inspection. I told them to get lost and brought my car somewhere else to get inspected. The new shop inspected my car and said my brake pads were a little low but no need to replace yet and definitely no need to replace rotors. Hendricks and Sons wanted to charge me over $800 to fix brakes and rotors I did not even need. These guys should be shut down practicing scamming customers like that. I would not trust them to touch my car and I would recommend not to buy a car from them or give them any type of business. I am also sending a complaint to the better business bureau. Hopefully this will keep you from getting ripped off like I almost did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hendricks-Sons-Emmaus-PA-18049-Terrible/Emmaus-Pennsylvania-18049/Hendricks-amp-Sonsnbsp-Terrible-Service-These-guys-are-a-perfect-example-why-so-many-1059556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hendricks & Sons Emmaus, PA 18049 Terrible