Complaint Review: hendrickson trucking

• Reported By: 01roadking — sacramento California United States of America
hendrickson trucking
florin perkins rd. sacramento, California United States of America

hendrickson trucking No pay!! sacramento, California

Payday was friday. They deposited my pay into another truckers checking account. I dont even have electronis deposit!! I was at home on my 10 hour reset. I should of been alseep. They said to fill out the efs transcheck for my pay and deposit it in my bank. For two weeks pay I netted 1<165.36!! I drove over 2800 miles last week!!! The woman fro payroll said three of my loads wernt faxed in time for the pay period. I then showed her the trip sheets with the reciept attached showing the dates and times sent. ((proving they were sent in time). She gave me the numbers for the means to deposit  thier check in my bank. I repeated the numbers to verify they were right. went to the bank and they called for verification. The check was no good! I called the company and told them Im staying home til I get paid. The dispatcher Mike begged for me to due ONHE MORE load to redding. I said ok. I didnt get back in time to cash my check!! Im now staying home til I get paid!!! Its Sunday and payday was Friday. I need money for food on the road!! and my own bills!!! Also theres no guarantee the check will go thru. They also paid me .28 cents per mile.. I get .38 mile!! Also no pay for downtime waiting to be loaded or unloaded. Ive talked with other drivers who have had only partial checks deposited in their accounts while the remainder was waiting for them at the yard in Sacto. Sounds like they cant make payroll!!! also I lost my fuel card. MY BAD, but they want to charge me $100.00 for a new one. I didnt see or sign anything on paper stating that I would agree to this!! HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hendrickson-trucking/sacramento-California-/hendrickson-trucking-No-pay-sacramento-California-945412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hendrickson trucking