Complaint Review: Henry and Eva Lukwinski

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: franklyn9319 — St. Petersburg Florida
Henry and Eva Lukwinski
190 Aspenwood Drive Chagrin Falls, Ohio USA

Henry and Eva Lukwinski, aka Maple Lee Properties, Apartment Complex on Maple Heights Blvd. Didn't return my security deposit and didn't return calls to explain why. Maple Heights Ohio

This was a letter that I have sent and received no response on.  Because I live in Florida, I cannot get back to Ohio to personally confront these people.  So, by doing this, hopefully I can get word out and individuals will consider their actions on wanting to stay at this complex.

November 9, 2012

Maple Lee Properties

15450 Broadway Avenue

Maple Heights, OH  44137-1118

Dear Henry or Eva:

I am writing this letter, because there have been multiple phone calls made to (216) 475-2694, regarding our security deposit in the amount of $660.00, which we have not yet received.

On July 7, 2012, I had spoken to Hank (Henry) at the 16210 Maple Heights Blvd building in the garages about moving out at the end of July 2012.  It was told to me that I should have given a 30 day written notice as to which I explained that this was unbeknownst to me.  I was then instructed to have the letter written as soon as possible, which was done on that same day and left in the maintenance apartment in building 16210 Maple Heights Blvd.

On July 19, 2012, I had spoken to Hank in the parking lot of the complex, while he was in his van about the move and inquired about how things needed to be done regarding the keys and the forwarding address to send my security deposit refund.  I was instructed by Hank to leave the keys and new address on the shelf that is directly over the kitchen sink and lock the apartment, which was done on July 21, 2012.

In waiting for my security deposit to be mailed back to me, I have called repeatedly and left messages, inquiring about the refund of my deposit.

I called on:

9/14/2012 7:00 PM—left a message, asking for a return phone call, none was received.

10/1/2012 5:32 PM—left a message, asking for a return phone call, none was received.

10/24/2012 12:57 PM—spoke to Hank; was told that I didn’t give enough notice, but reminded Hank that I was told by him that it was okay that letter was given on the date of 7/7/2012; I was then told by Hank that no address was given to send refund, I then reminded Hank that the address was left as per his instructions on 7/19/12, and our forwarding address was then given to him again; I was informed by Hank that I should expect payment the following week after the date of this phone call.

11/9/2012 3:13 PM—left a message, asking for a return phone call.

To this date, I still have not received my security deposit refund.

Please let it be known, that I am requesting my security deposit of $660.00 to be refunded back to me which I paid on March 26, 2010.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-and-Eva-Lukwinski/Chagrin-Falls-Ohio-44022/Henry-and-Eva-Lukwinski-aka-Maple-Lee-Properties-Apartment-Complex-on-Maple-Heights-Blv-1067123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Henry and Eva Lukwinski