Complaint Review: Henry Ball (Deluxe Auto Sales)

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Karlene — Shelton Connecticut
Henry Ball (Deluxe Auto Sales)
731 E. Edgar Rd Linden, New Jersey USA

Henry Ball ,Deluxe Auto Sales, PURE FRAUDS!!!! NOT CAPITAL ONE BLANK CHECK PROGRAM AFFILIATED!!!! Linden New Jersey

Henry Ball (Manager), Edgar (Sales agent) and Nester (Finance Dept personnel) are all frauds! They pretended to be affiliated with Capital One Blank Check program but I found out 2 days later that they were not after purchasing a vehicle from them. After verbally being told by Edgar and Henry that they would in no way, shape or form run my credit application for any financing purposes on their end,  they did so without my permission. To cover their tracks, they processed my credit through Capital One Auto Financing in hopes of me not knowing any difference between the two. Henry Ball threatened that he wouldn't refund me my $2000 cash deposited less than 48 hrs prior, and said that their policy doesn't allow them to take the car back. I called the cops, filed a police report and even gave Henry Ball a chance to redeem himself by speaking with the Blank Check program agent but he refused and was unable to prove that he was affiliated with or authorized to do business with the program. Thanks to these idiots, I know have to go through hoops to remove the hard inquiry hit on my credit report and hopefully bring my score to what it was before the hit acquired by Deluxe Auto Sales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-Ball-Deluxe-Auto-Sales/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/Henry-Ball-Deluxe-Auto-Sales-PURE-FRAUDS-NOT-CAPITAL-ONE-BLANK-CHECK-PROGRAM-AFFILI-1049155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Henry Ball (Deluxe Auto Sales)