Complaint Review: Henry Wrecker Service

• Reported By: Sana — Maryland
Henry Wrecker Service
1711 Shoemaker Ave BAltimore, Maryland USA

Henry Wrecker Service Crooked Scavenger Vultures BAltimore Maryland

My car was illegally towed from my apartment complex by Henry's Wrecker Service. They towed my car because my plates were not in the license plate holder, but visibly in the back window.  You could clearly see the tag in the rear window.  They gave me three different reason's why they towed my car. One: it was because no plates, then it was because law states plates must be in plate holder( false) and third because they weren't visibly displayed.

I have tags , tags were clearly visible. Not only could you see the tags in person, but you can see the tags on the pictures they take when the supposed violation occured.  They state they towed because it was not visble.  If you can see it in a picture, you can certainly see it in real life when they hitched my truck.  They gave me three different prices to get it out. First when I called they said it was $300, then it went down to $255, and then when I came to pick it up, it dropped down to $140.  If it was taken legally, why drop the cost at all? I have proof that that they went in my car to take my tags down after I threatened them I was going to call the news crews and police and anyone else who would listen because they stole my car.

The pictures that were taken at the apt complex clearly shows tags in the rear window, but when they towed it to their pound and took pictures there, there is nothing in the rear window at all.  How could that be unless they went in the car and vandelized my vehicle by removing the tags from where they were.  They deserve to go to jail, it is a criminal offense what they did, and everyone involved needs to pay and suffer the consequences of being a thief and an extortionist.

They wouldn't even give me the company information, like the owners name, the supervisor, nothing.  They said a supervisor would not be available until Monday. How odd because when we went there to get the vehicle and complained and asked for the business contact info, they got on the phone and contacted someone with authority to make a decision NOT to give me no kind of company info. When I called back and spoke with the supervisor he yelled at me and told me he wasn't sending me no pictures. Customer service was out the window. I had to hang up on RYAN (the suprvisor in baltimore).

They have to stop. They can not take advantage of people anymore. Taking peoples' money for no reason is unethical. You don't know what type of financial situation the person is in, and coming up off $200 for no reason is a lot of money. They will pay for being liars theives extortionist, scavengers, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-Wrecker-Service/BAltimore-Maryland-21209/Henry-Wrecker-Service-Crooked-Scavenger-Vultures-BAltimore-Maryland-1097684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Henry Wrecker Service